Last Saturday

PLEASE NOTE: THE STORIES FOUND HERE WERE SENT IN BY FOLLOWERS, WE DID NOT WRITE THEM OR PRODUCE THEM.
IF YOU HAVE A STORY YOU WOULD LIKE US TO POST PLEASE SHARE IT WITH US...
THANK YOU
ZOLI

Moderators: 10Denier, Ilovehose, webmaster

webmaster
Site Admin

Last Saturday

Post by webmaster » Thu May 05, 2011 10:44 pm

Last Saturday we went to my girlfriend's stepbrother's wedding. I have a nice pair of Soviet jeans on, a black shirt and my step out shoes. Underneath I wore one of my favorite satin thongs and of course shiny sheer to waist black hose. I just love the feel of it against my skin and the way the "hug" my legs and the way the jeans glide over them.
Well anyway, somewhere during the night some of us went outside for a smoke and a bit of a breather from the dancefloor and sat on the steps outside the dance hall. Well I sat on the steps and my girlfriend's 2 sisters and their boyfriends sat there Somehow, one noticed and screamed, are you wearing pantyhose and before I could react he had his hands up my leg, then the other one as well. Then the one sister, with 10 questions from all at once, why, all the way hose, what, how long, what kind, I just said eventually, yes, I do, they feel nice, it's a sex thing between my girlfriend and I and I slapped their hands away. That was it, nothing else was mentioned. It was interesting to say the least. Funny. Weird. I am sure somebody will bring it up at some point in time. But luckily I am not the shy type and do not really care. My girlfriend does though, the hose in public part.
My goal is still to get her to come shopping with me when I have hose on.