Getting cought part 2

PLEASE NOTE: THE STORIES FOUND HERE WERE SENT IN BY FOLLOWERS, WE DID NOT WRITE THEM OR PRODUCE THEM.
IF YOU HAVE A STORY YOU WOULD LIKE US TO POST PLEASE SHARE IT WITH US...
THANK YOU
ZOLI

Moderators: 10Denier, Ilovehose, webmaster

webmaster
Site Admin

Getting cought part 2

Post by webmaster » Thu May 05, 2011 10:45 pm

Well here is the second part to my first time getting caught. So after meeting the neighbor - who was the saleslady, i excused my self and went back to my room to die a peaceful death of embarassment. Well a couple of days went by and nothing was said everything was normal, I thought she didn't tell my aunt, so when my aunt left for work I went to my car and got my bag out to try on and enjoy my purchases. so I put on the panties and pantyhose I just bought, then I heard a car pull in the drive, so I threw on pants and socks, and went down to see who was here. It was my cousin, and boy did she look good! I helped her bring in stuff from her car, we made small chat, and she left to visit friends. So that night when my aunt came home from work, she said she had found a little something for me. I wasn't thinking it was anything then she handed me a tissue wrapped package, and there it was, a very sexy lace bikini panty they were, light green I tried to act like I was appalled, but to no avail. She told me that Jane, her neighbor told me all about my "little" shopping trip so she figured she would *****advertisement removed by system***** me something to let me know it was ok. We sat down and talked for quite a while about my fetish, she was totally accepting, and promised not to tell anyone, oh except for her daughter who she already told. Now that was even worse, I thought. But my aunt figured if she was going to be doing laundry and came across the different panties there woould be too many questions she wouldn't be able to answer, and my cousin was totally understanding and even liked the idea. I decided to stay another week, and one day when I was home alone, my cousin came home and she started to ask me questions like what are my favorite styles and colors of panties, which I told her, she then dropped her pants and asked if I liked the ones she was weraing, OOOHHH YEAH did I ever! She asked me if I was wearing any right now which i was Not so she went to leave and I asked where she was going she said be right back, she came back with a couple pairs of her panties, and asked me to model them but I also had to wear pantyhose, so I obliged, but I was sooooo hard, She kept asking if it was painful I said a little bit her panties were a size too small. We then decided to mutually enjoy ourselves in front of eachother, after which she said her mom told her to make sure we have "special time" with each other, and she said my aunt will also be having "special time" with me as well. We did this at least 2 times a day - my cousin and I for the rest of the week. My aunt was more fun though, as she loved to help me with my needs. she would always make me *** in her panties she was wearing, and would go to work all day like that, only to come home and change panties, then do it agian. On my last night there, my aunt and cousin came into my room dressed in nothing but panties and pantyhose and had me dress the same, we rubbed allover eachother, and it got soooo erotically hot that I orgasmed at leats 3 times because they would relentlessly rub my crotch until i did - Idid return the favor as well. I now go there every other month. sometimes its just me and my aunt, sometimes all 3 of us, but we have an understanding, that when we are at home at my aunts, we all will wear nothing but pantis and pantyhose. My aunt and cousin keep *****advertisement removed by system***** me panties, and pantyhose, I do *****advertisement removed by system***** them some too at times - I got to her neighbors shop only when she is working. I truly love this relationship, and hope to keep it going!