Pantyhose in europe

PLEASE NOTE: THE STORIES FOUND HERE WERE SENT IN BY FOLLOWERS, WE DID NOT WRITE THEM OR PRODUCE THEM.
IF YOU HAVE A STORY YOU WOULD LIKE US TO POST PLEASE SHARE IT WITH US...
THANK YOU
ZOLI

Moderators: 10Denier, Ilovehose, webmaster

webmaster
Site Admin

Pantyhose in europe

Post by webmaster » Thu May 05, 2011 10:45 pm

Being from another country, it was pretty normal to wear either panties or nylons depending on the situation. Nylons kept kids warm in the winter, and when I would run oout of my garments, I would wear those from my sister until the wash was done. No harm done. Go forward 35 years and I all of a suuden decided to wear the wifes undies last year, once in a while of course. I then learned about sizes and bought my own soft and sliky ones. She found them one day and yealled whose are these !!! Who is the ***** !!! etc....... That's when I had told her I wear them... it took a while and longer discusions, but she is now okay with that, for a while she thought I was Gay and wanted to know if I'm seeing men. Sorry wife - but that will not happen, I just like the feel of silky softnes and a little restraing squeeze womens wear gives me.
I will caress my wife and rub her bra and compliment her silky breasts, once in a while she'll toss her bra to me....still warm I'll lay it on my skin. Then I got the idea of trying the bra one day while she's gone, Felt good. She finally caought me wearing her bra, I told her she put the idea in my head, and again she's okay with it as long as she doesn't see me running around in her silkies and mine. I have worn nylons to bed, but only the skin colored ones and then when it's dark enough so she can't see them. In all I really like 'Under dressing' as it's been called. I'll do house chores in the limited lingerie items we have. But back to the 'society Normal' when I ride my motorcycle ar go out! Wouldn't want to be brought into the OR wearing panties and bra and nylon.