Caught wearing pantyhose

PLEASE NOTE: THE STORIES FOUND HERE WERE SENT IN BY FOLLOWERS, WE DID NOT WRITE THEM OR PRODUCE THEM.
IF YOU HAVE A STORY YOU WOULD LIKE US TO POST PLEASE SHARE IT WITH US...
THANK YOU
ZOLI

Moderators: 10Denier, Ilovehose, webmaster

Caught wearing pantyhose

Postby webmaster » Thu May 05, 2011 10:48 pm

The first time I ever got caught wearing pantyhose was when I was 24, I used to run my own business, doing small property repairs and gardening jobs. One day a lady in her fifties call in my shop and asked if i could go round and look at her garden, so we made arrangements and i called round her house two days later. The job didnt last long, it only took fours to finish,she then made a coffee whilst we were talking i found out she was a widow and she then asked if i could do some DIY around her house, I said no problem, I called back a few days later and she wanted me to up some curtain rails in two of her rooms .Anyway to cut a long story short it was a hot day and I had to take my jumper off, So i was just working in my t-shirt, jeans, training shoes and of course my pantyhose{which are usually a nude or a tan colour}. As i was working, Julie the womens house i was in kept coming in, checking if ineeded anything. One time she came in, I was was reaching up and she started talking and then just stopped and stared, Then just walked out of the room. After I had finished we were having a cup of coffee and just chatting and then she told me she saw the waist band of my tights {pantyhose}. I was embarrased she had seen that, My face must of been bright red, But before I could say anything she started asking me questions, Why did I wear them and so on, I told her I wear them everyday, because I like the feel of them on my bottom and legs. She then stood up and told me my secret was safe with her and she was just going to get her purse to pay me .I waited for a few minutes and she returned in just her dressing gown, She then opened it and she was naked apart from a pair of tan pantyhose. We went into her bedroom and had a full afternoon and night of pantyhose sex. When she sucked my **** through my hose, It was like nothing else id experience before, When i came she licked my **** and my hose clean. I then spread her legs and started to kiss and lick her moist ***** through her hose, I made her come three or four times, I couldnt get enough of that hose clad *****. That day we sucked, licked, 69d, ****** and both *** numerous times.
webmaster
Site Admin

Return to Pantyhose Stories

• VISITORS