Renevation Pantyhose

PLEASE NOTE: THE STORIES FOUND HERE WERE SENT IN BY FOLLOWERS, WE DID NOT WRITE THEM OR PRODUCE THEM.
IF YOU HAVE A STORY YOU WOULD LIKE US TO POST PLEASE SHARE IT WITH US...
THANK YOU
ZOLI

Moderators: 10Denier, Ilovehose, webmaster

webmaster
Site Admin

Renevation Pantyhose

Post by webmaster » Thu May 05, 2011 10:49 pm

I was working for a week at a lady's house, helping with a remodeling project several years ago when pantyhose were the fashion standard for women of the day. She was a business secretary and older than me by 8 or 9 years. Every day I was there she was wearing a different mid thigh length business dress, shiny suntan pantyhose and pumps. Just seeing her walk through the house made it difficult to even focus on my job.

She had a great figure and with those pantyhose legs my **** began to get hard just thinking how great they must feel on those sexy legs.

It was obvious to me that she liked to wear them too and knew that they made her legs look like a million bucks. I remember wishing I could try them on and feel the sensation of them on my legs and ****.

By the end of the week I had reached a point where I couldn't take it anymore and knew I had to try to take the opportunity to find some and try them on. So when she left for work on Friday, I made my way to her bedroom to see where she kept her pantyhose. I found the motherload of pantyhose in her dresser. Her selection of pantyhose was amazing! There was every color under the rainbow, sheer, shiny, matt, and opaque and all were sheer-to-waist. It was obvious she was into pantyhose.

I found a pair of the shiny sheer to waist suntan pantyhose that I was certain were like the one's she'd been wearing that day. I grabbed a pair, took off my clothes and began carefully putting them on, all the while being certain to not damage them and experience the sensation of the sheer shiny nylon as it slid up each leg and then pulled over my **** and up to my waist. I was in heaven!

My **** got rock hard from the stimulation of the sheer nylon conforming to my body. Anyone who have tried on pantyhose and felt the sensation of them knows exactly what I'm talking about.

I then decided to walk to the mirror and get a look at myself. Here I was in a customer's house wearing her pantyhose! What a rush!

I returned to her dresser to admire her pantyhose collection, all the while massaging my erection. I couldn't have been more turned on!

Well, while standing there in my pantyhosed glory, I was so absorbed in my session of pleasure that I hadn't noticed that she had returned home. I heard her yell "hello, I forgot my briefcase". I was in a state of shock being naked in her bedroom, except for her shiny pantyhose that I was wearing.

In a state of panic I decided to hide behind the bedroom door. (It would have been smarter to have darted to the bathroom with my clothes, but that's hard to think about when you're in the "oh ****" mode).

It was then that I heard her heels clicking on the floor down the hallway toward the bedroom. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the briefcase in the bedroom right next to the dresser with all the pantyhose in it. There was nowhere to go to hide now, I was trapped! My only hope was she wouldn't notice me behind the door. Yeah sure, like that was going to happen!

She came into the bedroom, walked to the dresser, picked up the briefcase, then turned around to walk back out the door and THERE I WAS! I was sure she would be furious, scream, or shout some sort of obsenity, but all she said was, "Hello, I see you've been really busy since I left and apparently you really like my pantyhose. I could tell you were into pantyhose by the way you'd been eyeing my legs each day, but I didn't expect you to literally be IN TO them!"

All I could say was "I'm sorry, If you will excuse me I need to get dressed."

To my complete surprise she said "it's OK, I've always wondered what it would be like to see a man wearing pantyhose in person".

She walked toward me and started rubbing her soft hands on my pantyhosed ****. "I think I like it, but I really have to get back to work right now. Can we pick up where we left off when I get home from work today? I'd really like to show you how much I like my pantyhose."